Acadia Insurance provides insurance for boys’ and girls’ camps throughout the Northeast. Keep camp carefree.
At Acadia Insurance, we have supported boys’ and girls’ camps for years and offer a targeted insurance program backed by deep underwriting expertise combined with local claims and loss control services that set us apart from the competition. Our Camp program, Camp Acadia is formulated for all your major exposures, with coverage designed to help protect the unique risks boys’ and girls’ camps face.
- Follows American Camp Association (ACA) accreditation or meet these standards
- Licensed in each state’s Department of Human Services (Camps are regulated by state)
- Experienced Management
- Formally trained staff – include annual background checks, SAM training, etc.
- Smoke detectors in all buildings
- Favorable loss control with compliance of recommendations
Camp Activities Typically Covered in Our Program:
- Arts & Crafts
- Nature and Environmental Studies
- Performing Arts
- Sports: Basketball, Soccer, Football, Lacrosse, Volleyball, Tennis
- Team Building
- Waterfront Activities
- Horseback Riding
- Rock Climbing
ACCESS SUPERIOR CLAIMS & LOSS CONTROL SERVICES
We have dedicated claims and loss control personnel located in every state with years of experience educating and helping business owners like you mitigate their individual risk.