Acadia Insurance provides business insurance for Long Term Care Facilities throughout the Northeast.
LTC OneSM: A One Source Comprehensive Insurance Program for Long Term Care Facilities
Acadia Insurance can help you satisfy all of your major insurance needs and provide you with a targeted insurance portfolio to help you protect against all of your major areas of exposure.
We serve the following types of Long Term Care facilities located in New England:
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Continuing Care Facilities
- Hospice Care Facilities
You can select from any of the insurance coverages shown below to tailor your insurance program to fit your business:
- Property Protection for your facilities, equipment and business personal property
- Professional & General Liability Protection in the event of a third-party lawsuit alleging damages resulting from actions of employees or facility operations.
- Workers’ Compensation coverage to protect your employees in the event of a work-related injury.
- Commercial Auto coverage to protect any business transportation vehicles owned and operated by the facility.
- Umbrella coverage to provide additional protection in the event of a catastrophic loss.
Added Benefits of Choosing Acadia Insurance
- Access to our Synergy Risk Management Program
- Access to MyAcadia, our online customer portal, to help you manage your account at your convenience.
- Financially Strong. Acadia Insurance is a member of W.R. Berkley Corporation, whose insurance company subsidiaries are rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best Company.
Access Acadia Insurance
We work exclusively through a network of appointed independent insurance agents located throughout the Northeast and New York State. Find an appointed agency near you.
Access Superior Claims & Loss Control Services
We have dedicated claims and loss control personnel located in every state with years of experience educating and helping business owners like you mitigate their individual risk.
- For more information about our Loss Control services, visit the Loss Control page
- For more information about our Claims services, visit the Claims page
Applications, Highlight Sheets and more