As your Trusted Advisor, the Acadia Insurance claims team seeks to fairly resolve claims that are owed and to vigorously defend those that are not. We maintain a comprehensive program aimed at effectively controlling or avoiding litigation costs while still seeking the best possible outcome for you and your business.
Acadia’s philosophy is that litigation management starts before a lawsuit is filed and extends through resolution, including actual litigation when necessary. We believe in attempting to conclude claims before a lawsuit is filed when it makes sense. But, if a lawsuit is filed, our dedicated litigation claim specialists are well equipped to pursue the best possible resolution.
Put your trust in Acadia’s experienced litigation team when it matters most.
- We employ highly experienced claim professionals who are well-versed in the law and familiar with local jurisdictions.
- Our Major Case Unit is specially staffed to handle the most challenging, complex or unusual lawsuits and claims.
- We partner with competent, specialized defense attorneys from local, trusted and reputable firms.
- For a true team approach, our claims staff collaborates with the defense counsel from start to finish.
- Proactive strategic planning can help ensure timely and innovative approaches to claim resolution both before and during any litigation.
- Our offices regularly host pre-litigation Settlement Days with a local mediator as a creative way of moving claims to resolution.
- Our web-based e-billing system allows defense counsel and other vendors to invoices us directly for their services. All invoices are then reviewed by our in-house audit team to ensure the reasonableness and necessity of charges.