Acadia Insurance provides professional loss control engineering services to farms throughout the Northeast.
Farming continues to be one of the most dangerous occupations in the United States. Our proven safety and risk management experience is available to farms and agriculture operations. Loss control services range from risk management assessments, risk management programs and assistance, safety bulletins, on-demand, on-line video services, and closer connection to loss control representatives who understand your business needs.
Loss Control Toolbox
Snow Removal Logs
- National Ag Safety Database
- NASD Lightning Protection for Farms
- VT Department of Labor – Project WorkSAFE
- Frontiers in Fall Protection
- The Safety & Health Council of Northern New England
- CT – Division of Occupational Safety and Health (CONN-OSHA)
- Winter Fire Safety