Acadia Insurance provides a comprehensive insurance solution to help business owners protect against most major exposures their business might face. With empowered teams positioned locally, Acadia Insurance provides its customers with a high level of hands-on service and a deep understanding of their insurance needs.
- Commercial Auto
Provides coverage for businesses in the event of damage or loss to the business’s motor vehicles and for legal liability to others for bodily injury or property damage resulting from the use of vehicles owned or operated by the business.
Provides coverage for money and securities and property other than money and securities in the event of crime perils, such as employee theft, robbery, theft by outsiders, and extortion.
Breach & Cyber Liability- Provides coverage in the event of data breaches and cyber-attacks to a business. We offer both first and third party coverage.
Provides coverage to employers in the event of claims made by employees alleging: discrimination, wrongful termination, or harassment.
- General Liability
Provides coverage for the insured in the event of claims alleging that the insured is legally liable for bodily injury to others and for damage to the property of others.
- Inland Marine
Provides coverage for many different classes of property that typically involve an element of transportation.
- Builders’ Risk- Offers protection to a commercial or residential building that is in the process of being constructed in case of damage or loss to the structure while construction is underway.
- Contractors’ Equipment- Provides protection for the essential mobile equipment used in the day to day operations of a business, most typically construction. Equipment can range in size from small farm tractors to large industrial cranes.
- Installation Floater- Protection for contractors’ and subcontractors’ materials and work in progress.
- Motor Truck Cargo- Provides legal liability coverage for truckers while they are transporting the property of others.
- Transit- Provides coverage for a business owner’s goods while they are in transit (from the manufacturer or distributor to you, or deliveries to your customers).
- Fine Arts- Provides coverage with agreed valuation options for lost original pieces of art.
- Jeweler’s Block- Provides insurance for the collection/inventory owned by the jeweler or jewelry store.
- Renewable Energy- Provides coverage for solar panel installation with transit and off-site storage, test and equipment breakdown, and delay in completion (additional construction expense and loss of income).
Provides coverage for damage to buildings or their contents that results from fire, vandalism, and other covered causes of loss.
- Business Personal Property
- Equipment and Machinery (such as used in manufacturing)
A liability policy that provides excess coverage above underlying policies.
- Workers’ Compensation
Pays the cost of medical care, lost wages, and other benefits for employees injured in the course and scope of employment, as specified by state law.
*The above is only a summary of coverages. All coverages are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable policies. Coverage offerings are subject to change and may not be available in all jurisdictions.