Acadia Insurance is a leading provider of insurance for transportation companies (local and intermediate radius) located in the Northeast.
If you own a transportation company, you confront risk at every turn. You need an insurance carrier that understands your business and the unique exposures you face. Acadia Insurance is a leading regional insurance carrier serving trucking companies like yours.
We insure the following types of transportation companies:
- Owner Operators
- Private Carriers
- Contract Carriers
Our broad product portfolio includes the following insurance coverages:
- Property & General Liability, including coverage for:
- Miscellaneous tools and equipment
- Mobile radios and base Stations
- Electronic office equipment
- Uncollectible freight charges due to an auto accident
- Permanently installed governors, log books and navigation equipment
- Towing and labor if broken down
- Fire damage legal liability available*
- Sudden and accidental pollution available*
- Business Auto
- Workers’ Compensation
- Motor Truck Cargo
- Warehouseman’s Legal Liability
- Umbrella Insurance
*Based on qualifications. Contact an Acadia independent insurance agent for more details.
Access Superior Claims & Loss Control Services
We have dedicated claims and loss control personnel located in every state with years of experience educating and helping business owners like you mitigate their individual risk.
- Learn more about our Transportation Loss Control Services.
- For more information about our Claims services, visit the Claims page.
Transportation Association Partners
Acadia is proud to work with local associations that support the transportation industry. Acadia currently has relationships with the following associations:
- Motor Transport Association of CT
- New Hampshire Motor Transport Association*
- Vermont Truck & Bus Association*
*Premium dividend potential available as members of the Northern New England Motor Transport Safety Group.