Acadia Insurance is a leading insurance provider to businesses involved in wood products located throughout the Northeast.
At Acadia Insurance, we think we know a thing or two about the wood products industry and wood products insurance. That’s because we insure wood from start to finish – from the logger who harvests it, to the sawmill that processes it, to the building material dealer who sells it to the manufacturer who crafts it into fine furniture. We understand the exposures associated with each operation.
We insure the following types of businesses:
- Building Material Dealers
- Hardware Stores
- Wood Craftsmen/Artisans
- Wood Manufacturers
- Wood Retailers
We offer a suite of business insurance products and can tailor your insurance program to fit your business needs:
- Property & General Liability Insurance, including coverage for:
- Property in transit
- Newly acquired land or “real property”
- Cost to recharge fire extinguishing equipment
- Accidental pollution and pleanup
- Delivery of materials on site
- Kiln spoilage
- Sewer backup
- Business Auto
- Equipment Breakdown
- Workers Compensation
- Inland Marine
- Umbrella Insurance
Access Superior Claims & Loss Control Services
We have dedicated claims and loss control personnel located in every state with years of experience educating and helping business owners like you mitigate their individual risk.
- For more information about our tailored Loss Control services and how they can help your business, visit the Loss Control page
- For more information about our Claims services, visit the Claims page
Wood Products Association Partners
Acadia is proud to support local associations that support the wood and forest industries. Acadia currently has relationships with the following associations:
- Empire State Forest Products Association
- Northeastern Retail Lumber Association*
- Professional Logging Contractors of Maine**
*Premium dividend potential available as members of the Northeastern Retail Lumber Safety Group.
**Premium dividend potential available as members of the Professional Logging Contractors of Maine Safety Group.