When an insurance company seeks payment or restitution from a third party that caused damage or injury to an insured person or property, that process is known as subrogation.
While some insurance companies may not appreciate the benefits of a strong recovery and subrogation program, Acadia understands that the maintenance of a dedicated subrogation team can have a significant impact on controlling your claims loss experience. Our subrogation claim representatives take a creative, but grounded approach to recovery handling and when necessary, will pursue litigation to help ensure that all recovery rights are enforced.
- Subrogation claims are proactively pursued in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Our goal is to achieve timely collections from the responsible parties to help reduce your loss experience.
- As your “Trusted Advisor”, we strive to keep you and your agent informed of significant developments throughout the entire subrogation process.
- Our experienced subrogation claim representatives have expertise in all lines of business.
- We involve our subrogation specialists at the outset of a serious claim to help ensure that we take the proper investigative steps to protect potential subrogation opportunities.